Thiruvananthapuram: Counting of votes in Kerala Local Body Election Results 2020 continues. According to the Election Commission, at present, counting of votes is being done at 244 polling stations. In Kerala’s local body elections, there is a close fight between the ruling CPM-led LDF alliance, BJP-led NDA and Congress-led UDF in the state.
It is worth noting that Kerala Local Body Election Results 2020 is being considered as the semi-final of the Kerala Legislative Assembly elections to be held in 2021.
Check Kerala Local Body Election Results 2020 Live Updates here:
– Kerala (KeralaBJP’s early trends in counting in Thiruvananthapuram capitalBJP) NDA with coalition is moving forward. The NDA alliance has an edge over 14 wards. At the same time, LDF has an edge in 21 wards and UDF in 4 wards. LDF won 7 wards. At the same time, 3 candidates of NDA and 1 candidate of UDF also won in Thiruvananthapuram.
– In Kochi, LDF-21, UDF-27, BJP-5 and others are leading in 5 wards.
– Early trends of 941 gram panchayats in Kerala: LDF – 403 (forward), UDF – 341 (forward), NDA – 29 (forward), others – 56 (forward)
– Early trends of 152 Block Panchayats in Kerala: LDF- 93 (forward), UDF- 56 (forward), NDA- 2 (forth)
– Early trends of 14 district panchayats in Kerala: LDF-11 (forward), UDF-3 (forth)
– Counting of votes of local municipal body elections in Kerala continues.
Let us tell you that elections have been held in 21 thousand 893 wards of Kerala. There was 72.67 percent voting in first phase, 76.38 percent in second phase and 78.64 percent voting in third phase.