National Clinical Management Protocol Based On Ayurveda And Yoga Released For The Management Of Corona.
The protocol was released in the presence of Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Naik and Dr. Harsh Vardhan through virtual programs.
- Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan releases protocol for clinical management of Kovid
- Medical study confirmed that Ayurvedic medicines are useful in prevention of corona- Harshvardhan
new Delhi. Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on Tuesday released the protocol for clinical management of Kovid. It mentions the use of dietary remedies, yoga, herbs, ashwagandha and AYUSH-64 for prevention of corona infection, mild symptoms and treatment of asymptomatic patients.
Harsh Vardhan said on Tuesday – Medical studies have confirmed that Ayurvedic medicines like Ashwagandha, Cloves, Giloy and AYUSH-64 are used to protect against corona. This protocol is not only an important step for the management of corona, but this traditional knowledge can also solve the medical problems of modern times.
What to do to prevent infection?
- The protocol states that it is necessary to wear masks in addition to social distancing, hygiene and hand hygiene to prevent corona.
- A pinch of turmeric and salt should be gargled with warm water. By boiling Triphala in water, Yashtimadhu i.e. liquorice can also be boiled with water.
- Drops of atomic oil, shadabindu oil, sesame oil or coconut oil can be put in the nose.
- Cow ghee should also be nosed once or twice a day, especially when going out of the house and returning home from outside.
- Eucalyptus oil, parsley or mint should be steamed once a day by adding water.
- At least six to eight hours of sleep should be taken. Should workout and follow yoga protocol.
- Boiled water should be taken after adding ginger, coriander, basil leaf, or cumin, etc.
- Fresh, warm and balanced diet should be taken. Put half a teaspoon of turmeric in 150 ml warm milk and drink it at night. Do not drink milk in case of indigestion.
- Ayush decoction or decoction should be taken once a day.
What to do when exposed to infected?
- When coming in contact with an infected person or in areas where there are more cases, people should take Ayurvedic medicines for 15 days, one month or according to the advice of Ayurvedic doctor.
- Ashwagandha or one to three grams of this powder with warm water twice a day, Guduchi Ghanvati or Giloy Ghanwati should be taken twice a day in the same amount.
- Chyawanprash should be taken with hot water once a day.
How to treat patients with asymptomatic and mild symptoms?
- Corona patients without symptoms should also take ashwagandha or one to three grams of its powder twice a day for 15 days, one month or as per Ayurvedic doctor’s advice, twice a day for 15 days.
- 375 mg Guduchi and Pippali with lukewarm water twice a day and Aayush 64 tablet of 500 mg twice a day should be taken.
- Patients with mild symptoms, if they do not have trouble breathing or do not have low oxygen levels for 15 days or as per Ayurvedic doctor’s advice, 375 mg of Gudchi and Pippali with warm water twice a day and twice a day 500 mg of AYUSH 64 Tablet should be taken.
- Along with taking these medicines one must follow the dietary or other rules.
What is the protocol for patients recovering from infection?
- The protocol describes several rugs that improve the respiratory system. Also, anxiety and stress are reduced.
- Yoga also increases immunity. The yoga protocol prescribes several asanas for people who have become infection free, which increases lung capacity and reduces anxiety, anxiety.
- Some Ayurvedic medicines taken in the condition of fever, body ache, headache, cough, sore throat, loss of taste, fatigue, lack of oxygen, diarrhea and thrush are also mentioned, which are taken on the advice of the doctor. can go.
Trump’s press secretary is also Corona positive; The PM of Malaysia underwent quarantine after his minister was infected; 3.55 crore cases so far in the world