Poco C3 Price | Poco C3 Launched With 6.53 Inch Display And 5000mAh Battery; Know Price, Sale Date And Offers Details.
By single charging, it will get 586 hours of standby time or 165 hours of music playback time or 31 hours of video playback time, or 14 hours of gaming time.
- The phone will be available in two storage (32GB / 64GB) configurations.
- Poco C3 will get Arctic Blue, Lime Green, Matt Black color options.
Poco has launched a new Poco C3 through a virtual event on Tuesday in India. It has been launched as a low-budget smartphone. The initial price of the phone is Rs 7999. Despite being cheaper, the phone will get up to 4 GB of RAM, up to 64 GB of storage, a triple camera setup equipped with a 13-megapixel main sensor, and a large 5000 MAh battery. The phone will be available in two storage configurations. So let’s look at the price, specifications, and features of the phone.
Poco C3: Price and Sale Date in India
- The base 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage model of Poco C3 is priced at Rs 7,499 while the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage model is priced at Rs 8,999.
- The company says that these prices have been kept under the introductory offer, so their prices can be seen during the festive season.
- The phone will be available in Arctic Blue, Lime Green, Matt Black color options. The first cell of the phone will start on Flipkart from October 16.
- You will get an instant discount of 10% on buying the phone from SBI debit card from Flipkart.
Poco C3: Specification
- The phone supports dual-SIM (Nano) and works on MIUI 12 based Android 10 OS. It has a 6.53-inch HD Plus LCD (720×1600 pixels) LCD display with a waterdrop-style notch. The phone works on the Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor and is paired with up to 4 GB of RAM.
- For photos and videos, the Poco C3 has a triple rear camera setup. It includes a 13-megapixel main sensor with f / 2.2 lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor with f / 2.4 lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with a f / 2.4 lens. The front also has a 5-megapixel camera with an f / 2.2 lens for selfie and video calling.
- The phone has 64 GB of onboard storage. It has a dedicated microSD card slot, which can increase storage up to 512 GB.
- For connectivity, it includes 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB port. The phone is P2i-rated, which means it is ineffective on light showers.
- The phone has a 5000 mAh battery, which supports 10W fast charging. The company says that it will get 2 days of battery life. By single charging, it can have 586 hours of standby time or 165 hours of music playback time or 31 hours of video playback time or 14 hours of continuous gaming.
Can also read
Infinix Hot 10 smartphone launch with many advanced features, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and 5200mAh battery will be available in less than 10,000
The Moto E7 Plus, priced at Rs 9499, has a 6.5-inch display and 48-megapixel camera, know who is its close competitor and should you really buy it?