Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Price | Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched In India, Can Also Be Used As A Wireless Charger; Know Everything From Price To Offers And Features.
The phone works on the Octa-core Exynos 990 processor, paired with 8GB of RAM. While the global variant of the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- The only 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of the phone has been launched in India, which supports 4G.
- Its three variants have been launched in the global market, where both 4G and 5G options are available in it.
Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy S20 FE in India. Its first sale will start from October 16 and the company is also offering various benefits to pre-booking customers. The company launched this phone in the global market last month as a toned-down variant of the flagship Galaxy S20 smartphone. In India, it has been launched with single specification and 5 color options. The phone will get a punch-hole display with a triple rear camera. It is also known as the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition. The new phone has the same design language as the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 20 series. The Galaxy S20 FE comes with wireless charging support.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: Price and Offers in India
- The only 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been launched in India, which offers 4G support. Its price is 49,999 rupees.
- The phone will be available in 5 color options Cloud Red, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy and Cloud White.
- Its pre-booking will start from 9 October. Up to 8 thousand benefits will be given to pre-booking customers.
- Its sale will begin on October 16 (according to the banner on the Amazon app). It can be purchased from Amazon, Samsung India online store and select offline retail stores.
Available in 6 colors in the global market
- In the global market, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been launched with both 4G and 5G options as well as three configurations – 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. Where it is available in a total of 6 color options, including Cloud Orange.
- Cloud orange color will not be available in India. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G variant is priced at $ 699 (about Rs 51,100) in the global market.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: specifications and features
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE runs on Android 10 based on One UI 2.0. The phone has a 6.5-inch Full HD Plus Super Amoled Infinity-O display, which supports 1080×2400 pixel resolution. The display comes with 20: 9 aspect ratio and 120Hz refresh rate, which is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Processor: The phone works on the Octa-core Exynos 990 processor, paired with 8GB of RAM. The global variant of the phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- Camera: For photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has a triple rear camera, with a 12-megapixel main camera, which supports f / 1.8 wide-angle lens and optical image stabilization (OIS). The camera setup features a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with ultra-wide-angle f / 2.2 lens that provides 123-degree field-of-view (FoV) support, as well as an 8-megapixel telephoto lens. The front has a 32-megapixel camera sensor for selfie and video chat, which comes with f / 2.0 lens and autofocus support.
- Storage: The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE smartphone comes with 128GB onboard storage, which supports micro-SD card, its storage can be increased up to 1TB.
- Connectivity: The phone includes connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and a USB Type-C port. The phone comes with stereo speakers that are optimized by Samsung’s brand AKG.
- Sensor: The Galaxy S20 FE’s sensors include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, hall sensor and a proximity sensor. There will also be an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
- Battery: The phone has a 4500mAh battery, which offers 15W fast charging and wireless charging support. It also has Samsung’s Wireless PowerShare which converts the phone into a wireless charger and can be used to charge devices that support wireless charging. Its build is IP68-rated, meaning water and dust are also neutralized. The dimensions of the phone are 159.8×74.5×8.4 mm and it weighs just 190 grams.
Can also read
Infinix Hot 10 smartphone launch with many advanced features, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and 5200mAh battery will be available in less than 10,000
Poco C3 launched with 6.53 inch display and 5000mAh battery; Know price, sale date and offers details
G launched with a price of 1.25 lakh rupees, the company is giving a chance to buy for 26 thousand rupees less; Know what is the whole deal