new Delhi: WhatsApp Pay has started its payment services with four big banks State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank. WhatsApp announced today that it has gone live with these four big banks for its 2 crore users.
Now send money through WhatsApp
WhatsApp On November 6, it announced that its payment services will start in India. The NPCI allowed him to go live on UPI with 160 banks in November. Abhijit Bose, head of WhatsApp India in the Facebook Fuel For India virtual event said, ‘UPI is a transformational service and we have the opportunity to jointly bring the benefits of digital economy and financial inclusion to a large number of users whose It did not have access to it.
WhatsApp Pay: chat, send money too
WhatsApp says that people can send money to any family member safely through WhatsApp Pay. You can share the prices of goods even without going to the bank. Payments facility on WhatsApp works on UPI just like Google Pay, Phone Pay, Bhima and other bank apps. So there is no need to keep money in WhatsApp wallet. You can send money through WhatsApp Pay to every person who has UPI.
read this also- One more shock! Preparation of ‘Cow cess’ on Petrol, Diesel, LPG
WhatsApp Pay can be used on both Android phones and iOS i.e. iPhone. For this, you have to connect your bank account with WhatsApp.
How to send money on WhatsApp, know how
1. First open the chat box of the person to whom the money is to be sent.
2. After that tap on Attach then select Payment
3. Tap Continue and verify your debit card information.
4. Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card
5. Write the expiry date of the debit card and tap Done
6. After that setup UPI PIN
7. After this you will get an OTP (One Time Password) which will be filled automatically.
8. If you do not fill it automatically, OTP will come on the phone through SMS, which you will have to fill.
9. After this a UPI (Unified Payment Interface) PIN has to be generated
10. Submit it by writing under SETUP UPI PIN
11. When the UPI setup is complete, then open the chat of the person to send the money
12. Tap Attach and send money, enter the amount you want to send.